Become a Partner
Join us and become a partner in distributing this free and essential resource to families of children with Autism and related conditions!
There are so many available products, services, and therapies that can unlock the door to a child’s potential. But figuring out how to pay for these items can be a tremendous challenge for parents.
The Autism Funding Guide is here to help! The Autism Funding Guide assists families in raising the funds they need for products and services for their children, items that insurance does not cover.
The Autism Funding Guide guides families through the maze of funding options and teaches them how to be successful. We use a simple step-by-step process backed by nearly 20 years of experience.
- how to prepare a funding plan for their child
- how to fill out the funding source applications
- what the funders are looking for
- what information the funders really need to award funding
The Guide also includes
- Templates of sample letters
- Checklists to help them stay organized
- Directory of 200+ potential funding sources specifically for children with Autism and related conditions!
The Guide is made available at absolutely no cost to families in a free eBook format.
To participate in the Partner Program we ask that you:
- Promote The Guide on your website, in your email and printed newsletters, and through any other methods you use to assist families in finding resources they can use,
- Link to a dedicated landing page created just for the families you serve. The landing page will include your logo and provide families with access to the free eBook of The Guide.
As a Partner in this effort, you will receive from us:
- A dedicated landing page for families you serve to use to access the free eBook version of The Guide.
- Access to wholesale pricing on printed copies of The Guide for your families and staff.
- Support materials for your staff – the step-by-step process
- Your logo with link to your website listed in the Resources section of our website.
- A complimentary eBook training manual for your staff, to better prepare them to share the potential of the guide with families you serve.
“I will try to put this into words but I don’t believe they can begin to express or do justice in describing the enormity of the impact of what you have done for our son Jordan, what you have done for our son is so amazing, so unbelievable, we can’t thank you enough. Words cannot express what you have done for him and our entire family.”– John and Lucy, Parents
Contact us to get started!
“The Funding Guide helped us access over $20,000 in financial assistance. The mere words ‘thank you’ just seem so inadequate. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”Mary Anne, Parent